Sunday, August 17, 2008

Connecting 08 - The ASAE Annual Meeting & Expo

The American Society of Association Executives has put together an absolutely amazing series of web 2.0 sessions, covering everything from a Meet the Bloggers session to Second Life. Bottom line, ASAE has created the opportunity for connectivity in an amazing way. My network of association social media experts has grown from virtually nil to over 100 individuals who understand this far better than I. For me, this has been an amazing learning experience into the world of social connectivity. It will take me a few days to sort through all this, but I am extremely excited and motivated to get to work.

In the meantime, here is a link to the ASAE blog and other resources that might be helpful in your world as well.

No comments: